We have great news! While we are housebound, we will be bringing The Joy of Family Music® right into your living rooms, keeping the TOGETHER in Music Together. Now, more than ever, we need music and some structure to the long days at home. So we’re very excited to be able to offer Music Together Online!
We feel strongly that the value and integrity of the Music Together program remains intact with the Music Together Online program. We are music educators with the goal to provide the highest quality music learning experience for your young child.
Our families recognize that we are experts at teaching young children music and are gifted at building community, and our families want to stay connected with their teachers and peers in class during this unprecedented time in America and the world. Parents need us more than ever to help facilitate a creative, playful environment for their child. We offer parents fresh inspiration, and will help you facilitate engaging, educational activities you can do at home during this time of social distancing. And you can join us from wherever you are on the globe!
WAIT, MORE SCREEN TIME?
We know screen time isn’t generally recommended for this age group, but here’s the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way, nor do they learn in the same way, as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. SO, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with their child that is going to continue their music development! We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home while we’re all looking for WHAT to do!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Music Together Online is a package of online music experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program with the same high quality you're used to with the Music Together program.
Beginning April 6th, families enrolled for our Spring Session will have access to:
- Two, 20 to 25 minute prerecorded video classes with your favorite Heartsong Music teacher each week, posted on our website on Mondays and Thursdays on the Enrolled Families portion of our website. You will receive a passcode for your teacher's videos. You can watch them when it is best for your whole family.
- Your passcode will also allow you to watch any of our 8 teachers' prerecorded videos! So you will have access to unlimited classes each week, as long as we are doing Music Together Online!
- The MARACAS song collection with 25 songs for you to learn and enjoy will be taught for 12-weeks! The session dates will be April 6th - June 28th.
- Also found on our Enrolled Families section of our website will be additional videos including musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Maracas song collection music (songbook, CD, download code) will be mailed to you.
- Access to videos from our very own Uncle Gerry, exclusively for enrolled families.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc) from Music Together Worldwide website