Registration begins on Monday, August 24th. Learn more!
We have great news! While we are housebound, we will be bringing The Joy of Family Music® right into your living rooms, keeping the TOGETHER in Music Together®. Now, more than ever, we need music and some structure to the long days at home. So we’re very excited to be able to offer Music Together Online!
We are also offering socially distanced outdoor classes this fall. We will have 6 outdoor classes in a host families backyard and 6 online Zoom classes during the 12-week session. You can register for these combination outdoor/online classes if you are wanting this choice. We will contact you and give you your choice of locations and times after you have registered.
- We feel strongly that the value and integrity of the Music Together program remains intact with the Music Together Online program.
- We are music educators with the goal to provide the highest quality music learning experience for your young child.
- Our families recognize that we are experts at teaching young children music and are gifted at building community, and our families want to stay connected with their teachers and peers in class during this unprecedented time in America and the world.
- Parents need us more than ever to help facilitate a creative, playful environment for their child.
- We offer parents fresh inspiration, and will help you facilitate engaging, educational activities you can do at home during this time of social distancing.
- And you can join us from wherever you are on the globe!
- We know screen time isn’t generally recommended for this age group, but here’s the difference: YOU!
- When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way, nor do they learn in the same way, as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent.
- SO, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with their child that is going to continue their music development!
- We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home while we’re all looking for WHAT to do!
Music Together Online is a package of online music experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music learning program with the same high quality you're used to with the Music Together program.
Learn more about our Fall Session
Online music classes for the whole family
(children ages 0 - 5yrs)
Interactive classes for new parents
(babies 0 - 8mo.)
(children ages 4yrs - 2nd grade)